Do you have a chandelier light fixture that is outdated? Have you been looking at purchasing a new light? Depending on your taste, a new chandelier may cost hundreds of dollars. Why spend hundreds of dollars when you can repaint yours to custom fit your style for less than $25? Doing a chandelier makeover with MudPaint Vintage Clay Furniture Paint is super easy and inexpensive. MudPaint is eco-friendly, LEED-compliant and it’s unique, clay-based formula with natural earthen materials requires little prep work and no waxing for a smooth coat. You only need a sample size of MudPaint and a brush to completely makeover a chandelier. You will also have paint remaining for another project since MudPaint has exceptional coverage. Painting a chandelier is a quick and easy DIY project. By painting a lighting fixture, you will completely makeover the room. Follow these steps to easily transform your chandelier with MudPaint:
- If leaving the chandelier in place, turn the circuit breaker switch off before painting.
- Lay plastic down underneath the hanging chandelier to protect the floor
- Clean the chandelier with a damp rag and allow to dry.
- Use one of our MudPaint brushes to apply your favorite color of MudPaint.
- Allow to dry.
- If desired, distress it with sandpaper.
- Turn the circuit breaker switch on and enjoy your newly painted chandelier!