DIY Floor Remodeling
Are you looking for a quick and inexpensive DIY floor update? If so, paint and stencil it.
- Scrub your floor
- If previously painted, lightly sand.
- If painting concrete, prime with a plaster primer.
- Paint floor.
- Allow to dry.
- Use a spray adhesive to spray one side of the stencil.
- Place the side with the adhesive flat on the floor.
- Cover the stencil with paint.
- Gently peel the stencil and repeat.
- Allow the paint to dry.
- Seal with a polyurethane sealer for floors.